Saturday, July 21, 2012

About my writing on my Blog



What I know is that what I write is what I see in a fashion sense.
When the designer starts designing his drawings begin imagine or picture of the girl who wears his clothes and living his style I am like the I live with designer
Playing a different show every night in front of a new crowd
fashion image  with poetic perspective. That every time I write about an idea or image of beauty
Ended with a story or poem. This is what is About my writing.
 Example that a piece of Chanel dress to wear for a moment you feel in control of your life to. Coco was a woman
Defined the art of disguise and hide. That the clothes are a clear expression of how you feel.
It gave us the most important piece of the expression
The  jersey dress  Art.

J'adore tout à fait lui




.•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•  Follow my blog with Bloglovin .•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•